A taste of Paradise
‘Ocean breeze, palm trees, fresh salty air and sun kissed hair’.
A smell or taste can instantly trigger a flood of memories. This bowl, with an abundance of fresh tropical fruits, immediately brings me on a trip down memory lane! Flashbacks of an early morning breakfast on a deserted beach on a far away holiday island destination.
Serve yourself a bowl, relax and ooze away, daydreaming about your favorite holiday…
- 1 Coconut
- 1 Mango
- Nuts/seeds (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, chia seeds)
- Optional: yogurt
- Peel and slice the mango.
- Crack open the coconut and remove the flesh from the shells.
- Slice the strawberries in halves.
- In a bowl add the mango, strawberries, blueberries, coconut, nuts and seeds. Serve with yogurt.