Ice Ice Baby!
Don’t let the summer heat beat you. Just drop one of these ice cubes infused with fruits and herbs into a tall glass of water, sit back and relax!
A funky way to liven up your summer drink! Sometimes sipping water can get boring, so let these fruit cubes make it different and exciting. They are so simple to make but yet they make any drink seem better!
These fancy ice cubes also are a great addition to any party. Add them to sparkling water, sangria or summer cocktails and make your guests say ‘cool’!
- Fruit (for example lemon, lime, orange, raspberries, strawberries)
- Herbs (for example mint, thyme, sage)
- Ice cube tray
- Prep your fruit/ herbs: wash and cut into small portions.
- Place fruit/ herbs into your ice cube tray.
- Fill with water and freeze.